George H. Garcia, MD
Dr. Garcia is one of very few ophthalmologists in Orange County to have completed a full 3-year residency in ophthalmology, then 2 more years of specialty plastic surgery training dedicated to eyelids, followed by immediate election to the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS). We invite you to compare Dr. Garcia’s credentials to those of any other ophthalmologist in Orange County. You’ll find that his qualifications are exceptional. You may view Dr. Garcia’s full Curriculum Vitae here.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the Jules Stein Eye Institute/UCLA School of Medicine
- Chairman of Ophthalmology at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange County from 2006 to 2009
- Named as one of the “2008 Best Doctors in Orange County”
- 2008 and 2010 “Physician of Excellence” as named by Orange Coast Magazine
- Board of Directors, Orange County Medical Association 2014-2017
“I am truly grateful for the opportunity to have received an exceptional education, and I look forward to providing the finest care possible.”